Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm back!

Ok, after a 1.5 month break, Dining with the Mauzys is back. In my absence I have

1) attended my dad's retirement party in Los Angeles. He retired from 54 year of active ministry as a Lutheran pastor, at the age of 80. A good time was had by all and the following day I celebrated my birthday at Disneyland!

2) next up I attended Pampered Chef National Conference and got a preview of the fantastic new fall products and learned some new tips and recipes (coming to the blog in September)

3) then I went to Seattle and visited with friends and also Felicia, whom I hadn't seen in 3 year and our prior foster DD whom I hadn't seen since she was 6 (she's now nearly 23)

4) I drove Anthony to Indiana for college (a mere 1000 miles each way) and then drove home by myself.

In between these things I unpacked, did laundry, did schoolwork (not enough, but some, my next few weeks will be focused on school, school and more school). However, I didn't do all that much cooking other than for potluck, an Eagle Court of Honor and various unexciting (and very easy) recipes at home.

I now will return to posting what we cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment