Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fruits and Vegetables with the Cool & Serve Tray

Today I went to a picnic with some friends who are with DoTerra, an essential oil company.  Their oils are simply marvelous!  DoTerra In any case, I went to a picnic with their team and friends.  About 30 people were there. A good time was had by all. Burgers/hot dogs, paper plates and condiments were provided. People were to bring a side dish to share.


Byron elected to stay home, he gets few days off and wanted to rest and was feeling a bit under the weather in any case.  So he had cereal for dinner and was eating that and watching a video when I came home from the picnic.

For my contribution to the picnic, I brought sliced strawberries, blackberries, baby carrots, celery, zucchini and green grapes. I brought them in this:


 

The cool and serve tray. The green part is two pieces, egg holders on one side and flat on the other. There are two of the plastic tray inserts, for chips/dips/fruits/veggie, etc.  I filled each compartment with a different form of produce, put the lid in place and off I went.  The green pieces go in the freezer and when they emerge they keep the food cold for up to six hours.  It's a great piece and I love it. I use it all the time. If you'd like more information on it, would like to have one or any questions about any other Pampered Chef products you can go to my Pampered Chef site: here or drop me a line/email me.





So, today was the day for the cool & serve to go on an outing and for us not to cook.  Having pieces like this in the house make bringing food along a snap.  What's your favorite piece to bring to a picnic or potluck?

No comments:

Post a Comment